Deck the Halls for a Cause hosted by Gian Events
A nonprofit fundraiser supportingVirginia Mason Medical Center
Make a donation for the holidays to Virginia Mason's St. Joseph's Medical Center in Tacoma, WA
raised by 18 people
This year, Tacoma will be shining brighter than every during the holiday season! The Waterfront Market, in partnership with Gian Events, will be hosting "Deck the Halls for a Cause", our 2022 Holiday Fundraiser supporting St. Joseph Medical Center.
For each donation over $25, an ornament will be hung on the Waterfront Market Christmas tree. Donations will be made to Virginia Mason Franciscan Health's St. Joseph Medical Center, supporting the study, treatment, diagnosis and prevention of cancer.
In the spirit of the holidays, we will also be raffling the following items off at the end of the fundraiser. For each donation made, you will be entered to win one of the following prizes:
- Waterview King with a $100 gift card to Copper and Salt, sponsored by Silver Cloud Hotel Point Ruston
- $50 Starbucks Gift Card, sponsored by Gian Events
- 2-hour Complimentary Event Space rental sponsored by Waterfront Market at Ruston
- Complimentary marquee letter rental (any size) sponsored by Seattle Marquee Lighting
Make a donation this holiday season to help decorate our tree. And be sure stop by the Waterfront Market and promote this fundraiser via social media by tagging @gianevents!
We'd like to thank the following vendors for helping put this fundraiser campaign together:
- Gian Events
- Waterfront Market at Ruston
- On the Wall Design Studio
- Silver Cloud Hotel at Point Ruston Waterfront
- Belscope Films
In memory of Raniel P. Velez, Cancer patient at Virginia Mason's St. Joseph Medical Center
This fundraiser supports
Virginia Mason Medical Center
Organized By Gian Events